February 21, 2017
(updated weekly on Tuesdays)
“You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.”
Prayerful Consideration for
· Continued prayers for world peace. (from Bob Annett)
· Prayers for the homeless, especially the children.
· Refugees (from Margie Gillis)
· Traveling mercies for daughter, Katy. (from Beth Ott)
· People affected by the recent storms. (from Lesley Davies)
· For all service members, first responders and our country's leaders.
Health and Healing for:
· Mother, Jackie, who has pneumonia. Prayers for healing and resuming a healthy life. (from John Cooney)
· For nephew, Eric, diagnosed with a brain tumor and had surgery. He is a newlywed. (from Diane Bernal)
· Friend, Linda Murray, all cancer treatments stopped. (from A.M. Barrera)
· Marilyn Balzer, who had ankle surgery on 2/20. Prayers for a steady recovery.
· Guy Leonard’s mother, Glenda Donato, to the list. She fell and dislocated her shoulder today. It’s not broken but it will be a long, painful recovery.
Sympathy Is Extended To:
· The family of Gus Spears. Gus passed away 12/14/16, one day before his 98th birthday.
· For Kris West, who is suffering from chronic atrial fibrillation.