July 18, 2017
(updated weekly on Tuesdays)
Joy and Thanksgiving for:
· A wonderful start to Vacation Bible School week.
Prayerful Consideration for:
· Prayers for the country and peace in the world with no weapons being used. (from Steve Prellwitz)
Health and Healing prayers for:
· Daughter-in-law Laura, who has a mass on her lung. (from Chuck and Teresia Vest)
· Aunt in Ireland who fell and broke her shoulder. (from Lesley Davies)
· Son-in-law Josh, who is having surgery. (from Gordon and Joanie)
· Rosemary Bentley’s health. (from Margie Gillis)
· Son Jeff, who is getting nerve pain implant. (from Don and Margie Fitchett)
· Pastor John Dodson, who is quite ill. He is a Pastor in Los Altos.
· Continued prayers for Rachel as she heals from quadricep surgery. (from John and Ruth Kolb)
· Shannon, Frank and Trevor. Trevor is having seizures and is being observed for treatment. (from Deanna Jagow)
· Father Don, who had a stroke. (from Randy McAnnally)
· Crystal Richardson for her rotator cuff surgery.
· Steven O’Leary, who had a massive stroke.