April 17, 2017
(updated weekly on Tuesdays)
“You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.”
Joy and Thanksgiving
· For the wonderful Easter celebration services.
· For Charlie Bank who attended Easter service after his snowboard accident and is in his cast.
· For Rodie Campbell (from Larry Wilson).
Health and Healing:
· For David Anderson for continued healing from cancer (from Larry Wilson).
· For Bob Geiberger who is Anne Von der Mehden’s brother (dealing with many health concerns) and wife Ginny (from Kathy Hayes)
· For continued prayers for son John Jr. and his move (from Kim and John Cooney)
· For his great-grandma Audrey and Chuck for continued health and for his family when he is away on active duty (from James Ford)
· For financial needs to be met, for her health, and for purchase of memorial marker for her mother (from Angelica Teixeira)
· For Sue Jacobsen who has lung disease and Kent Jacobsen who has prostate cancer (from the Jacobsen family)
· For Ty Page and family as Ty struggles with brain cancer (from Kim Cooney)
Sympathy Is Extended To:
· For the family of Jillianne Sevenddal. Jillianne passed away at age 14.
· For Jim and Paula Perry’s family. Jim’s father T. Wayne Perry passed away at age 97.
· For the family of Spencer Topham. Spencer passed away on April 17.
For Mary Kelley who is having open heart surgery.