May 23, 2017
(updated weekly on Tuesdays)
“You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.”
Joy and Thanksgiving for:
· The 20th Anniversary of Rowdy and Debbie Banks on 5/24.
Prayerful Consideration for:
· Thank you for continued prayers for son, Scotty. His prosthetic arm arrives soon. (from Dottie Crummy)
· Thank you for continued prayers for brother, Jon, who is now home and having rehab. services. (from Sheila Clark)
· Carly and Eli. Final court hearing is on 6/21. (from Nancy Pratt)
Health and Healing prayers for:
· Dental work and resolution for repair of fire damage in December. (from Nancy Young)
· Continued prayers for great-grandson, Riley. (from Charla Hannon)
· Doris Houchen who is having shoulder surgery on 5/24.
· Nephew, Matt, diagnosed with colon cancer. (from anonymous)
· Friend, Trent, age 14, who is having heart surgery on 5/22. (from Kristine Johannes)
· Wesley Leonard, who is having surgery for a deviated septum on 5/25.
· Continued prayers for brother, Steven, who is on chemo and showing improvement. (from Diane Bernal)
· Chaplain Judy Ray. (from Chuck Robbins)
· Successful surgery for Janice C. on 5/23. (from Dorothy Relaford)
· Friends, Ginny and Ron. Ron is in heart failure. (from Deana Blake)
· Continued prayers for Annie Muller, who is still at Mt. Miguel Health Center. (from Michele Chabot)
Sympathy Is Extended To:
· The family of Helen Skeels. Helen passed away on 5/21.