Our Prayer Ministries at Foothills
Foothills United Methodist Church cares for its members as well as the people in our community and world.
We offer several areas to support those in need:
- Pastoral care: feel free to contact our leaders below with your grief and concerns
- Prayer Requests: shared with our prayer groups (below) and in church if desired
- Prayer Examples: tips on prayer and some actual prayers to assist you
- Prayer Quilts: request for yourself or someone in need
- Understanding Grief Small Group: to help those dealing with loss and grief
Our Pastoral Care Team
Monday and Tuesday Morning Prayer Ministry
As the congregation of Foothills grows, so does the need for a devoted, deepening and dynamic prayer ministry.
Two opportunities are available to serve in the Foothills Prayer Ministry:
Monday Prayer Ministry: Meets each Monday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm in the Library. During their time together, they join the ministers and staff in prayer for each prayer request received during the week. They also pray for those with long-term needs and for all the programs in the church.
Tuesday Prayer Ministry: Meets each Tuesday at 8:00 am at the Rancho San Diego Denny's on Jamacha rd. They pray for those who request prayers and healing.
If you feel called to become a "prayer partner" for our church, please contact us. You will find that your own blessings and joys abound as you share in this gift of God's grace. For questions or more information about the Monday Group, call Rev. Lori Doyle in the church offices at 619-670-4009.