JOY AND THANKSGIVING
- Cindy Kellums is thankful that she and her dad are both having improved health.
- Beth Ott - Helen Whyte celebrated her 99th birthday, and her family was able to come to be with her.
- Laurie Annett - She found a wonderful home for the horse she rescued last year.
- Linda Cree - for their family as they feel the loss of their pet dog.
- Elaine and Marc Northcutt - prayers for our country
- Marilyn Balzer - for firefighters and the containment of all fires in our state and for rain.
- Steve Prellwitz - for unity in our country
HEALTH AND HEALING
- Alice Broadhurst - for her son Chris, who had surgery on places on his face, neck and back. He will have radiation on those areas.
- Candy Schmitz - for her neighbor’s son, who injured himself with a nail gun.
- Paun Atkinson - continued prayers for Carol H. and Kathy Myers. Also, prayers for Paun and her co-workers.
- Lesley Davies and her family on the passing of her Auntie Jean in Ireland. Special prayers for Jean’s daughters Dorothy and Ruth.
- Susie Gretler - has lung cancer
- Rick Matkin - has prostate cancer
- Joy Sprouse - heart surgery
- Pastor Dan and Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Fairfax, Virginia, as they recover from vandalism. They have received enough prayer quilts from many churches to cover the pews that were damaged.