Job Description – Good Shepherd Ministry Center - Missions Support
Hourly Rate – $13.50
Part-Time – 20 hrs per week
Start Date – Feb 28th
The main goal of GSMC is to provide support to the underserved in El Cajon. GSMC is looking for an eager and enthusiastic person with a heart to serve. This position requires flexibility and a can-do attitude.
Role – Provide support to the Good Shepherd Ministry Center (GSMC) by supporting the center’s director and the center’s missions.
- Maintain the Center’s afternoon hours by being on site Mon – Thursday 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Respond to walk-ins by providing information on support services, providing an emergency food bag, etc
- Be available as needed to help with GSMC missions:
- Provide afternoon transportation for Asylee Families
- Support Asylee program – Monday & Wednesday
- Support Teen Resource Center – Tuesday & Thursday
- Collect tenant issues, identify if it is an emergency and notify the appropriate persons
- Provide the Center’s Director with summary of activities such as issues, calls or request for space
- Arrange for Child Care as requested by Foothills' missions
- Execute tasks around the center such as setting up for meetings, clearing rooms for tenant space, getting mail, updating face book page, etc
Bi–lingual, Basic computer skills, experience supporting child support programs such as camp counselor, school counselor, case manager, school class aid, social worker or law enforcement. Be able to lift items such as chairs, boxes, crates, etc. minimum of 35 lbs. Have a valid driver’s license and a car.
Must be able to pass the safe gatherings background check and test.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to Danean LeNoir, Director of Good Shepherd Ministry Center: email@example.com